lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

Third day in Perú. Aguas calientes - Cusco.


After a great but long day, I took a relaxing morning in Aguas calientes. Walk for its narrow streets, see the beautiful structures and talk with the kind people, was really good after walk so much in cusco and machu picchu.




I ate my breakfast, went to the main park and only I sat on one of the sidewalks. See the Peruvian people, the foreigners come and go taking pictures, looking something special to take in one click of their cameras and the little kids playing around,  make my morning happy. Now I was ready to come back to cusco.
  

When I came back to ollantaytambo station I realized that noone was waiting for me. "You travel alone so what did you expect" you might say, but the thing is I paid  in a travel agency on the airport to pick me up!!!
After wait for 30 minutes an be angryyy, a guy approached me and told me, "apparently we are in the same situation, I pay and nobody came to pick me up". He was a tall spanish man and said to me, i dont need to ask where are you from, you are colombian right? I said, "yes how do you know?", "only colombian people have a neutral spanish accent" he said. We laugh it at the same time.

After wait for another 20 minutes an fight buy phone with the lady of the travel agency, finally a car appear and we can go to cusco, the driver tried to charge us more money but after said to the man, you are crazy if you think we are going to pay you one more sol, he said ok go.


Cusco.

In Cusco I said bye to the spanish guy to who already forgot his name, is a shame. Then I went to a pretty small restaurant that was empty but looked very cozy to eat my lunch.


Nachos with guacamole. Excellent.


I really like vegetable like that.

Temple of the sun.

After a nice lunch, I was ready to walk more.








I saw many weddings meanwhile I was in cusco.






A lot a stores when you can buy gifts for your family and friends.

The most curious was the the old ladies know only the words in English they need to buy their products. Also you can use your credit card in almost all the places.



Sometime you can walk a lot for very lonely alleys, but you only have to be care of meet a dog, there are many around here, but they are used to people.

This is one of the many 4 and 5 stars hotel in cusco, they are hotel and hostel for all the budgets.



Can you see the "VIVA EL PERÚ" ?

The sun was very strong that day, but apparently a lot of people love it. I came from a place very hot so i preferred to be under a good shadow for a while.


That is an school. you can see the kids playing around.

Cusco anthem. Practice your spanish.





In the Plaza de armas you can see the couples sitting and enjoy the afternoon.

The flowers of the gardens of Plaza de Armas square.


Another sorprise, a Vocal chorus with Christmas songs.



To the five hundred years.
 Glory and honor to the anonymous victims of the invasion and to the heroes of the  Andean resistance.
... And wont be able to kill Us.


What a beautiful view.

Another weeding.

Coca cola with their polar bears.


wait a moment.. what is that on the upper right corner?
The last night in cusco I realized about that jesus christ.







Pretty little kids said to me Colombiano colombiano!! How do you know Im colombian? they say only colombian travelers use that bag. They point it to my mochila. jeje is true all colombian who travel take a mochila but in colombia we never use it.

 
These are mochilas. someones are cheaper someones are expensive


Today was december 23 and the people say to me that tomorrow will be the santurantikuy day (What mean? i dont have idea) so tomorrow i will visite it and then i will go to Colombia. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario